Copyrighted ♥

Profile Affies Links Credits
Welcome to my little space here on the web. theres nothing special in here except the thoughts and ideas that came out of my mind which all of you are welcome to read and if you dont mind comment :D

‘‘Scribbled Kiss ~’’
Sunday, April 10, 2011 @ 4:58 AM
1 Comments leave me one?
Hi there :)

Good evening people :) I just wanna thank one of my TRUE friend "cheen" thanks for making my blog, you're such a wonderful friend :). Enough of that -- I'm here all alone in the house because they went to the fortpilar, I can't go with them due to the fact that I have this "chickenpox"! tss but it's ok .. hehe .. I'm so sad this past few days because I can't enroll on my summer classes because of this thing I have on my body! grrr .. I wasn't able to attend our class (einstein) outing, I can't go out, I can't be with my friends because of this thing!!!!!!! MY SUMMER SUCKS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

YER WELCOME ! hahha. lol. getw ell soon Nis :D

April 10, 2011 at 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

{H o m e}